Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Doctor

Options
  • 23-01-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any Doctors in Carlow that are taking patients on?? the one in Tullow not a lot of help! need to change to get help. Thanks. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Jacques Thelad

Was it the doctor or the recptionist in Tullow who was unhelpful (I presume you're talking about the Health Centre)?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Clayton hall has a no. of doctors, so might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I know someone who was accepted by the docs down at dunnes recently, think it's DR conway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭J_Wholesale

I'll second Clayton Hall. There's 4 doctors in the practice along with a few nurses, though you do have to wait a few days for an appointment. I'd recommend both of the male doctors (McGuire and Parmeter) - can't comment on the two women as I haven't been to see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mrs Sarkozy

I'm new to the site and only in Carlow for last 12 months. We have a GP in town but several of my friends attend the female doctors in Shamrock Plazza and are thrilled with them. They say they are usually given plenty of time and feel they are been listened to.Lots of kids there.Also the waiting room and staff are pleasant unlike my current practice!
    However I tried to join recently and they said that they were closed to new patients until February. (We are private patients). My friends say to try again then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭haveabadday

Was it the doctor or the recptionist in Tullow who was unhelpful (I presume you're talking about the Health Centre)?
    Hi there, I dont want to say only that I have found the whole bunch of them are not one bit of help!! :cool:

Advertisement