Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Leeds Metropolitan University

Options
  • 23-01-2012 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm due to graduate from UCD this year and I'm considering going to Leeds Metropolitan University to do an MA in Business (IPOS). Just wondering if anyone has attended this university and what they thought of it? Or if they have completed that course? Or just some views on Leeds in general...costs of living etc. I've researched quite a lot but would love some real opinions so anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Lithium.

Hey, I'm currently a first year at Leeds Metropolitan. I like the uni but it does get a lot of stick for being a low ranked uni, but the facilities are excellent. Leeds city is comparable to Dublin in size I suppose but it's not as spread out, The city centre is compact and has everything Dublin has to offer. Cost of living is quite cheap out of town in the student areas like 65 quid a week would be average, I'd recommend living in Hyde Park or closer if you're gona be studying at City campus. It's well served with buses too so no need to worry. The nightlife is great, said to be the best in the uk if you'd be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭salmon1

hey

just wondering how leeds met is going for ye?thinking about doing masters there in september so just looking for some advice if ye could

cheers

Advertisement