Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing the Leaving on my own?

• 23-01-2012 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I was forced out of school in early October and I should be in 6th Year now preparing for my Leaving Cert. I'm continuing on my own as an external candidate in the following subjects:

English (H)
    Maths (O)
    Irish (O)
    Ag Science (H)
    Business (H)
    Economics (H)
    Phys/Chem (H)

I've been using the books, exam papers etc.

Basically what I'm asking is are there any others out there who are or have been in the same position who could give me advice and can anyone recommend any online resources to help me, particularly with Maths, Irish or Phys/Chem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I was forced out of school in early October and I should be in 6th Year now preparing for my Leaving Cert. I'm continuing on my own as an external candidate in the following subjects:

English (H)
    Maths (O)
    Irish (O)
    Ag Science (H)
    Business (H)
    Economics (H)
    Phys/Chem (H)

I've been using the books, exam papers etc.

Basically what I'm asking is are there any others out there who are or have been in the same position who could give me advice and can anyone recommend any online resources to help me, particularly with Maths, Irish or Phys/Chem?

I know it wouldn't be a massive help, but might be good to have different notes. I have 7 of the Irish stories and poems typed up on my laptop, if you PM me your email address I can send them onto you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Ryan OConnor

Thanks thats exactly what I'm looking for :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭ray giraffe

Excellent Free maths videos at Khan Academy

I offer maths and physics grinds in Dublin 18: Details here :)

Advertisement