Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent ban from The Gentlemen's Club

Options
  • 23-01-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I'd like to appeal a permanent ban from The Gentlemen's Club.

I have been contacted by Otis Driftwood about a breach of the forum charter and banned permanently. While I accept the breach and the ban, I would like to be able to still use the forum as a resource.

With this in mind I would like to appeal the ban, and if possible just be allowed access to the forum even if I can no longer post on it.

Regards

Lustrum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Entering this one early to ask if you have PM'ed the mod in question and asked for a reduction in the ban length?

Also, you can still read the forum while you are banned, you just have to log out and view it from there. It's a bit of a pain to keep doing that but you could also log into boards.ie using one browser and browse tGC in another browser while logged out.

However, I'm always a fan of trying to resolve issues rather than finding workarounds, so see if the mod is willing to reduce the ban length. If not and you're still not happy, a CMod can have a look for you.

Advertisement