Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard Problems

Options
  • 23-01-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in a bit of bother with blackboard.

I've registered for 6 modules in Semester 2 but none of them have actually shown up on blackboard. The modules I completed in Semester 1 are still up on blackboard too.

Has anyone else had this problem? Who should I go to for help? The studentdesk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Well possibility one is that these modules are not on BB, some lecturers do not use it. Go into the registration process & check that these modules have the blackboard symbol beside them, if they don't then they just aren't using blackboard for the module.

Other possibility is that you just haven't got them selected to view them. Log into blackboard, on the right where the list of modules show up, there's a little settings button on top of the list to the right, click it, and make sure you have selected for those particular modules to show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Muir wrote: »
    Well possibility one is that these modules are not on BB, some lecturers do not use it. Go into the registration process & check that these modules have the blackboard symbol beside them, if they don't then they just aren't using blackboard for the module.

Other possibility is that you just haven't got them selected to view them. Log into blackboard, on the right where the list of modules show up, there's a little settings button on top of the list to the right, click it, and make sure you have selected for those particular modules to show up.
    They're definitely on Blackboard. I can search for the modules using the search fuction on BB but when I try to access then it tells me that the modules isn't available to guests.

Thanks for the help. I'll have to ask the student desk. I'm already behind on some stuff because I can't access the modules.

Advertisement