Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Disconnecting

Options
  • 23-01-2012 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey,
    I just started playing Ultimate Team yet after the game it keeps on disconnecting, I have played matches repeatedly in single player tournaments. Worse still if I play online and it disconnects, it counts as a loss, no matter the outcome of the game. I tried setting up Ultimate Team on Ea Sports to link it to the PS3, this worked once, but is not working any more. I'm using UPC with a wired connection.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭r*oc

docenn wrote: »
    Hey,
    I just started playing Ultimate Team yet after the game it keeps on disconnecting, I have played matches repeatedly in single player tournaments. Worse still if I play online and it disconnects, it counts as a loss, no matter the outcome of the game. I tried setting up Ultimate Team on Ea Sports to link it to the PS3, this worked once, but is not working any more. I'm using UPC with a wired connection.

I have exact same problem. Are you using upc broadband or other? What modem do you have & did you get a fix, if so, please share it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

Hi - having MAJOR issues trying to play FIFA12 ultimate team on my ps3 (wireless NAT 2). Play the game then it disconnects from EA servers and doenst save - PS3 just hangs.

Anyone have this problem too - is there a solution??

DFS UTD wrote: »
    Hi - having MAJOR issues trying to play FIFA12 ultimate team on my ps3 (wireless NAT 2). Play the game then it disconnects from EA servers and doenst save - PS3 just hangs.

Anyone have this problem too - is there a solution??

Who is your service provider? what router do you have? If Cisco 2425 model, go to settings in router & enable "IP Passthrough" & UpNP. Disconnect router from power supply (don't just turn off router) & leave off for approx 30 mins. This has worked for me. Im on UPC B/B.

Hope it fixes for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

Hi

My BB Provider - UPC
    My Router - CISCO 2425
    UPnP - Enabled
    NAT - 2
    Firewall - Moderate

still disconnecting from EA servers immediately after playing match - Game hangs... cant fathom how to get this working

HELP!!!!

Give your ps3 an ip address, then add this ip address to access control in wireless setting section on your router page.
    Set your ps3 to DMZ mode, also on your router page.
    Enter all fifa port forwarding numbers on your router page.
    If still not working, get a upc service call to check signal levels etc to outer.
    Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 exquizt

hey guys i live in australia and new to forums ( i dont wanna lie so im just gonna say it , i made an account because of my problem ) and i have the same problem.

cable provider: optus
    console : ps3
    router : Netgear CVG824G v3.
    upnp: enabled
    NAT : type 2
    I am disconnecting in every ultimate team game mode single player or online and since this issue was presented to me i have since never been able to finish without it disconnecting at the end. I dont disconnect in any other game mode just ultimate team and thats at the end of the match and if i win it counts as a loss.
    This disconnection never happened to me when i was playing ultimate for fifa 11 and i havent played around with anything. So guys could you please help me fix this issue? ty.

ps. i dont understand alot about changing router settings.

Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 exquizt

hey guys just wanted to say that the problem is going to be fixed on the 12th of march there is going to be major updates on fifa 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Just played FUT for the first time since the update and I didn't get disconnected after a match, YAY!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 con16

r*oc wrote: »
    I have exact same problem. Are you using upc broadband or other? What modem do you have & did you get a fix, if so, please share it with me.

Hey i had the same problem for about 3months, i have upc internet 50mbs, i use a wireless connection, so with the update from the E.A. Servers the other day 47mbs, i logged in to my router, thompson, enabled upnp and that was the fix for me............

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

con16 wrote: »
    Hey i had the same problem for about 3months, i have upc internet 50mbs, i use a wireless connection, so with the update from the E.A. Servers the other day 47mbs, i logged in to my router, thompson, enabled upnp and that was the fix for me............

its not working atm with my upc.?? any help

• Advertisement
Advertisement