Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help

Options
  • 23-01-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

Not sure if I'm in the right place but anyway here I go ...

Made an order with this uk weights company and everything was fine until about the 3rd day . I noticed the status was still in processing so I emailed them ... No reply ... Then I rang them and they said one if the things was out of stock sO I said ok refund me for it and go ahead with the order ... They said sure thing

2 days later no refund and still in processing . Then I emailed them again and after that two days wait and after ringing them they send me an email saying it's out of stock ... So then I said ok I want to cancel the whole order and get a full refund ... No answer .. Go to their online chat help and days to ring them ... I ring them and theyre closed ? So the last email I sent was yesterday and I said if I don't get a refund I'm starting a dispute with the creditcard company and maybe they'll help me ...
    I got an email today saying we received your email and well reply asap ??? They are delaying refunding me .. Am I wrong or are they wrong . What can I do I'm literally so pissed off and they took the payment , while I made another order with someone else so I have a huge creditcard bill now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Contact your credit card company and ask for a chargeback ( when I say ask, I mean demand, nicely!).

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Never thought of that , mucho appreciated

Advertisement