Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rappers?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

If it is so obvious that all IHH sounds similar then give me any example, go on even one example will do.

I have not said it is 100% original much like nothing is 100% original.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

It is not original, that's the be all and end all, you've all but admitted that yourself.
    Your desperate want for examples is a poor attempt to bow out with a tiny bit of self esteem.

btw your one man fan club is an over sensitive 14 year old, bit foolish letting him egg you on as he has.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    It is not original, that's the be all and end all, you've all but admitted that yourself.
    Your desperate want for examples is a poor attempt to bow out with a tiny bit of self esteem.

btw your one man fan club is an over sensitive 14 year old, bit foolish letting him egg you on as he has.

<snip>....</snip>

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mod note: 2 users infracted so far on this thread. Leave out the trolling, insults and general handbags. If it continues the thread will be closed and bans will be issued.

Give me a ****ing break, second time now I've got an infraction off boom bap for nothing.
    Say what you want but I am not spamming, ****ing ridiculous modding.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Give me a ****ing break, second time now I've got an infraction off boom bap for nothing.
    Say what you want but I am not spamming, ****ing ridiculous modding.

We could have done this by PM. You have added nothing of value to the topic of this thread since post #41 that I can see.
    You have are bringing other posters 'thanking' habits into discussion for no reason.
    Completely off topic comments such as
    this developing bromance is cute lol.

You refer to someone else opinion as being
    ridiculously stupid

You refer to another poster as
    an over sensitive 14 year old

Are you getting closer to understanding why you have been infracted?
    You are very lucky not to be banned.

If you want to continue this, take it to PM.

Trolling means posting with the intent of ruining a thread, that's not my intent, I am not trolling.
    Myself and conor often have these discussions, both often say things, both always resolve things, you know, like adults.

This is the second time you have jumped the gun/gotten the wrong end of the stick with me In a month.

Oh and whether we do it here or pm is irrelevant, your right either way.

Cheers.

Just noticed the ban threat, go ahead ban me, you know your dying to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

I think you would not have been infracted if you did not needlessly insult another poster.

Also how about any example for your claim IHH acts all are derivative?

I think you would not have been infracted if you did not needlessly insult another poster.

Also how about any example for your claim IHH acts all are derivative?
    Who did I insult?

• Advertisement

Trolling means posting with the intent of ruining a thread, that's not my intent, I am not trolling.
    Yes you are, since post #41
    Myself and conor often have these discussions, both often say things, both always resolve things, you know, like adults.
    And I've told you before, other people read this forum, it's not just the Hugh Cream and who ever else discussion board.
    This is a public forum where other people may not understand your dynamic with other posters. If you want to have a private discussion with another poster, use PMs.
    This is the second time you have jumped the gun/gotten the wrong end of the stick with me In a month.
    No, this is the second time you believe that.
    Oh and whether we do it here or pm is irrelevant, your right either way.

Cheers.
    Yes, I am right.

Just noticed the ban threat, go ahead ban me, you know your dying to.
    Who did I insult?

You are continuing to ignore the mode note, here it is again:
    Mod note: 2 users infracted so far on this thread. Leave out the trolling, insults and general handbags. If it continues the thread will be closed and bans will be issued.

So take whatever else you want to say to PM.

@conor.hogan2. - This also goes for you

I am not trolling.
    Other people view this forum and can watch YouTube videos with any sort of content they want, but the discussion is a different matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

It's funny cos I started this thread :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

anishboi wrote: »
    It's funny cos I started this thread :)

That's not funny......

Thread closed because it is way off topic now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement