Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

n01 darts download

• 24-01-2012 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Anyone using this programme? Started using it recently and found it great for a free darts download.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Everyone dude - everyone

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yep it is a fantastic program and I really don't think I would be able to practice without it. Anyone who is serious about their practice should have this program.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Zorba 501

What programme are you's on about lads

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thepup

how does this download compare to dart pro? ive been using it for about a year now and think its brilliant. should i bother getting this one aswell?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I used to use dartpro but as far as I am concerned, N01 is by far the better program. The 12 different skill levels are great and the output stats add on is great for keeping track of your progress.

N01 can be downloaded here
    http://www.nakka.com/soft/n01/index_eng.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

quick question lads, how do you input your own score as individual darts? or can you?

I can only seem to enter in my overall score.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jayroyal

does anyone have the sounds .wav files for n01 as the megafile link don't work

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

Is it possible to down load this to mobile phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thepup

Is it possible to down load this to mobile phones?

if you type n01 darts download into google then click on the cnet download.com website. you can get the proper version there for your pc or 2 versions for your mobile. i think that you have to get the ones for your mobile throught the apple store

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

Thanks for the help mate..worked a treat

• Advertisement
Advertisement