Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whose gonna be my one less lonely girl...

Options
  • 24-01-2012 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

i can't pull anymore sooo im moving to boards to find my one less lonely girl? any takers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Have you been braped?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Your threads are horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

whats a one less lonely girl :confused:

im slow tonight! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

was it not u who only a few weeks ago were sayin that ya could get any woman in any club?

Talkin about how ugly women filled up one club or somethin so ya left cause they were comin onto ya an ya thought it was funny?

Basically makin a complete arse of urself? I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure it was u..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

EdenHazard wrote: »
    i can't pull anymore sooo im moving to boards to find my one less lonely girl? any takers?
    Here ya go!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

If you'd stop dropping steaming, corn speckled logs during intercourse you wouldn't have to trawl boards for obese desperadoes!

You have the right man Balfie.

Same lad who was giving us male folk here fashion tips a few weeks ago too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tar will be along as soon as your problem catch's the eye.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

FearDark wrote: »
    Your threads are horrible.

they are poor but have the makings of good threads.

@BALFIE i never said i could pull 'any' women, i said i pull 6/7's(high standard lad) on a regular basis, ived pulled a few 8's but got lucky so.

the thing tho thats in CLUBS, in day to day life im about as smooth with the ladies as that fat english kid on here(he may not be fat he just seems like he would be)

Hot Lips wrote: »
    Tar will be along as soon as your problem catch's the eye.:pac:

Tar is a girl :p

• Advertisement

the thing tho thats in CLUBS, in day to day life im about as smooth with the ladies as that fat english kid on here(he may not be fat he just seems like he would be)

Brummytom? He's not fat. He pulls supermodels. Fact.

thats the dude

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

FearDark wrote: »
    Tar is a girl :p

tar, is an enigma.;)

they are poor but have the makings of good threads.

@BALFIE i never said i could pull 'any' women, i said i pull 6/7's on a regular basis, ived pulled a few 8's but got lucky so.

Nah I'm pretty sure ya said ya could get any woman, tis why I remembered the name ya have there cause I instantly thought. What a feckin arsehole.. I'm pretty sure other people did too.

Sorry to break it to ya...

This thread just makes them previous threads of ur's seem kinda funny.. I'd find the posts I'm referring to, but I'm on my phone, so effort.

But well done on makin me laugh.

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    whats a one less lonely girl :confused:

im slow tonight! :pac:

candy babe, how do you not know what it is?

Balfie wrote: »
    Nah I'm pretty sure ya said ya could get any woman, tis why I remembered the name ya have there cause I instantly thought. What a feckin arsehole.. I'm pretty sure other people did too.

Sorry to break it to ya...

This thread just makes them previous threads of ur's seem kinda funny.. I'd find the posts I'm referring to, but I'm on my phone, so effort.

But well done on makin me laugh.

Well its not like theres a bunch of 9's in Ireland anyway, 9 and 10's are a rare case, to pull them it takes something special which I sadly don't have, I have to be realistic, I know I can pull but that would just be outta my league so) I can do it with 8's sometimes when I'm on form and I'm looking my best. Pulling like 4 7 outta tens every night is better than most tho.

candy babe, how do you not know what it is?

Hahaha ''candy babe'' Hahaha

Get your coat love, ya've pulled..

Next come the cheesy chat up lines,

''is your name Gillette? Cause your the best a man can get''

Haha ya actually crack me up..

''candy babe'' hahahahahahhaha

Pulling like 4 7 outta tens every night is better than most tho.

Pulling 47 out of ten is quite impressive.

EdenHazard reminds me of a friend of mine who has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

I'm so self-aware, I wish I wasn't. My self-awareness will be the death of me. If anything I'm too self-aware.

Youse are just haters anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

horses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

"Apparently," :rolleyes: this place isn't supposed to be used for Dating purposes or so I was told before so I don't know why yer allowed post that, and ya haven't even been warned or anything. Maybe Mods let their favourites off the hook I don't know. That must be it.
    Have you been braped?
    Love it! :D Being braped and creepin' breepin' on Boards! :pac: Actually one thing when yer freepin' on Facebook on anyone's public Profile they don't know you've looked at their profile, but here when yer breepin' on Boards they do! :D
    Here ya go!
    May I ask why yer referring the Opening Poster to a picture of a cow when they were looking for a girl? :pac: (Oh feic I see now what ya did meh, that's not gonna' work lol! Okay scratch that question!) :o
    If you'd stop dropping steaming, corn speckled logs during intercourse you wouldn't have to trawl boards for obese desperadoes!
    I could be obese, :confused: but just because of that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a desperado! :-/ :P (On a side-note, ewwww, corn-speckled lmao?? :eek::D)
    neil_ wrote: »
    horses
    Feic yer Horse I own a Honda Civic! :P *Hauls obese desperado ass off the laptop, and heads off into the cattle-filled night lookin' for a Hot Date! Yippee!* :D

Why is Father Dougal's My Lovely Horse song in my head now ..........
    :confused::eek:

was obviously a joke pal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I know was just messing hence the :D's and the :P's. Ye were funny. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

ur wierd

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I've never wanted you more

*wipes away drool

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

He's not fat. And does alright with girls, thanks ;):)

ive never seen a pic of you mate, just from what ive read, not dissing you just your boards.ie 'charachter'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

"Apparently," :rolleyes: this place isn't supposed to be used for Dating purposes or so I was told before so I don't know why yer allowed post that, and ya haven't even been warned or anything. Maybe Mods let their favourites off the hook I don't know. That must be it.

Very true likewise for nightclubs! :/

Feic yer Horse I own a Honda Civic! :P *Hauls obese desperado ass off the laptop, and heads off into the cattle-filled night lookin' for a Hot Date! Yippee!* :D

?

Why is Father Dougal's My Lovely Horse song in my head now ..........
    :confused::eek:

How'd you manage that??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Yis are all #*~&* :mad:

Gangin' up on poor Eden. He may not be the sharpest tool isteach san shack but he pulls women who wear size seven shoes. More than you can say. :mad:

Actually I wonder how he pulls them, hmmm, what are the mechanic of his arms muscle contractions, and if they are actually women. Hmmmm?

Advertisement