Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Helium

johnwd wrote: »
    Hairyairyfairy ... are you from Arklow by any chance??!!

Am I missing out on something here????

Are you inferring there's something wrong with Arklow or the people in it???

Random rants like that, this thread or Boards.ie can do without.

BTW I did my shopping in Tesco Arklow this weekend and usually every other weekend, and find them most accepting of coupons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

johnwd Why are you asking about their place of residence? It is irrelevant to this discussion.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

to be fair to johnwd, the arklow reference was only in response to where coupons happened to be refused on the day for alleged abuse re ironing water

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Helium

to be fair to johnwd, the arklow reference was only in response to where coupons happened to be refused on the day for alleged abuse re ironing water

Athlone was mentioned for abuse not Arklow. Ihave purchased several bottles last 2 weekends in Arklow without quibble.

Anyway this is getting petty, lets get back to business in hand of getting more bargains:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Palane

My pigsback coupons were refused in Tesco in Mahon Point today. I was told they no longer accept pigsback tokens. I had gone to a checkout, the cashier scanned my items & all my vouchers were accepted & I was about to give my cash balance when the cashier in the next till piped up to her co worker to say she couldn't take my coupons. I was only adding to my stock pile so I told her to keep my products I didn't want them. I was never the less very polite. Pick your battles I thought. I then on my way home popped in to another Tesco's & bought what I tried to buy in the first place. I will add I was only buying two of each product. This is a bit frustrating :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Palane wrote: »
    My pigsback coupons were refused in Tesco in Mahon Point today. I was told they no longer accept pigsback tokens. I had gone to a checkout, the cashier scanned my items & all my vouchers were accepted & I was about to give my cash balance when the cashier in the next till piped up to her co worker to say she couldn't take my coupons. I was only adding to my stock pile so I told her to keep my products I didn't want them. I was never the less very polite. Pick your battles I thought. I then on my way home popped in to another Tesco's & bought what I tried to buy in the first place. I will add I was only buying two of each product. This is a bit frustrating :confused:
    Never take a cashiers word, always ask for the manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Jeidi

Well tesco in Waterford deffo wouldnt cope with extreme couponing USA style!

I got three bottle of ironing water, 1 persil bio and 3 woolites.
    The cashier was a lovely girl who looked like she genuinely didnt know if she could accept the vouchers, she had to go check "how many can be accepted at the one time" She came abck with another girl and sorted it out no probs. Apologised for the delay, I didnt mind, she was lovely, but surely I cant be the first person she came across to use these coupons?

Anyway it was my first couponing experience so I'm delighted with myself. he woolite is some deal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Just because its sort of on topic, I was in Dunnes yesterday and handed over about 4 coupons to a young lad on the till. He looked unsure what to do, but scanned them, they beeped, then he said that they musn't accept them because they wern't scanning. I told him that shouldn't be the case, two of the coupons were popcorn ones i picked up in Dunnes itself.

He called a supervisor who said that they wern't to be scanned, then she showed him what must have been a 'coupon' button on the screen. All went through no problem. Hope that helps someone in a similar situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Sincere apologies to all who I caused to offend in my previous post. I was trying to be a comedian by combining unrelated comments and it obviously backfired. I have nothing against Arklow, or anywhere else for that matter, I just misread Athlone for Arklow. The post was edited because I couldn't figure out how to multi-quotes. Feel like a right twit for doing it now, but whats done is done and all I can do is apologise once again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Sincere apologies to all who I caused to offend in my previous post. I was trying to be a comedian by combining unrelated comments and it obviously backfired. I have nothing against Arklow, or anywhere else for that matter, I just misread Athlone for Arklow. The post was edited because I couldn't figure out how to multi-quotes. Feel like a right twit for doing it now, but whats done is done and all I can do is apologise once again.
    If it can make you feel better I have to say that I think that if the general feel of the forum here was more relaxed your post would have probably been taken like the joking one you said it was...
    There were people before who expressed same concept but in a very serious (and some how, I find, "belligerent") fashion. So don't take it too personally ;)

• Advertisement

NEW COUPON
    Pigsback, brennans 800g 50c off

on offer in tesco 2 for E2.5, so working out at 2 for E1.5, 75c each

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

CH3OH wrote: »
    Persil 28 wash 1 L varies in price from €3,99 to €4.06
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    again on offer until 04 Mar 2012

Persil is great value with the coupon at the moment. I had stocked up on Aerial when it was 50% off during January and hadn't planned to stock anymore fabric detergent for a while, but half price and €2 off is too good to miss. I've been printing 2 coupons a day and buying two bottles on the way home each day, no problems at all in Tesco and using self service, it's hassle free and a convenient way to stock up on an item that's good value, without someone having to call a manager when you hand in 10 coupons. Fabric detergent is one item I always only buy on offer, so hopefully by March 4th I'll have a few hundred washes or so of it stocked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭uberalles

daytob wrote: »
    I know what they say about hindsight, but when a new coupon comes out I usually save it to my hard drive or in the case of pigsback, print off several of them, then use bullzip to save some more.

maybe when they change again you can do that and not miss out.

im not sharing what i have either :p

I dont mean that to sound condescending either

How does ull

Folks, The pigsback coupons say they are only for the BIO Persil - they don't work for the non-bio too do they - or are there other vouchers out there somewhere for the non-bio.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Folks, The pigsback coupons say they are only for the BIO Persil - they don't work for the non-bio too do they - or are there other vouchers out there somewhere for the non-bio.
    Thanks

Non-BIO Still has "BIO" in it me reckons, thats my take on it anyway...so in my opionion( and i have used these to get non bio) Go for it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Thanks
    I've yet to use this voucher for Persia but no one else seems to have any trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

uberalles wrote: »
    How does ull
    huh?

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Non-BIO Still has "BIO" in it me reckons, thats my take on it anyway...so in my opionion( and i have used these to get non bio) Go for it! :D

Many thanks - worked fine for me today on Non-Bio in Tesco, Lisduggan, Waterford. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 coco29

i got Johnsons 2in1 baby wash in tesco and dunnes today, it is €1.99 in dunnes so only 99c with voucher , and they are 2 for €4 in tesco at the mo so with 2 vouchers are only €1 each, they are marked at being €4.05 each so that was a saving of €6.10 if you would be crazy enough to spend that money in the first place!

Think i will stock up on these over the next while, twice the size and much better quality then the stuff i have been buying in Aldi for the same price:)

there is a baby event in Dunnes (finishing today), with 10% back on baby products so if you buy the johnsons at half price at E2, you will get 20c back on your next mailing, E1 off the product now so costing just 80c a bottle:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

New coupon for €1 off Johnsons Baby Bedtime Bath 500ml valid to 31st Aug 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Hi guys

Comfort 1.5ltr: blue, sun fresh, pure & tropical are reduced to 2.50 in Tesco at the mo so 1.50 with the comfort voucher.

I got the tropical one today its gourgeous.

Also stocked up on woolite and johnsons bubble bath :)

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

donnacha wrote: »
    New coupon for €1 off Johnsons Baby Bedtime Bath 500ml valid to 31st Aug 2012.

This is in the Baby event in Dunnes at the moment so is only 70c with the coupon :) Also, Tesco are doing BOGOF on the Johnsons 2 in 1 bubble bath that there is a €1 coupon for so you can get 2 bottles for around €2 - it smells so nice I might just use it myself too!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

I thought the baby event was over do you know when it ends Lavalamp?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

ladypip wrote: »
    I thought the baby event was over do you know when it ends Lavalamp?

It's on until 19th March I think. I just tried the bedtime bath stuff and little one was asleep within minutes of lying down - could be fluke or it could be my new secret weapon, I might well be heading back to Dunnes tomorrow:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 PERSILNONBIO

MARCH 2012
    For all you Persil Non Bio price-watchers,
    The small & mighty 54 wash is €7 in Centra at the moment (compared to €13.49 in Dunnes!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Anyone know if this is still on offer in Tesco? Was half price....

Thanks in advance

F

Frowzy wrote: »

Thanks in advance

F

Nope, offer over now in Tesco and has been for at least a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MagiD

Thanks in advance

F

I don't know about in the shops but when i did my online shopping last night it was 79c for the blue comfort vaporesse and 89c for the blueberry jasmine one.

hope that helps:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Beetle bug

Thanks in advance

F

hi i was in tesco in clarehall today and they have it, and the full price is now 79 cent

Advertisement