Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

I was in Tesco Artane today and I got three of the comfort ironing waters, They are 79c and the cashier was really suspicious of me! I should have known I shop there allot and she is really picky about coupons. There are some who dont even look at the coupon so know your cashiers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Thanks folks! I popped into Tesco last night and it seems that they have now been permanently reduced to the low price of 79c/89c per bottle, depending on scent. So it seems we can legimately use the pigsback coupon as it's not on offer :-)

I got some anyway and had no problem using the coupon.

The brennans bread was 2 for 2.50 last week, it's now 2 for €3, still a saving of 58c a loaf if you use two of the pigsback coupons.

Hi All

Bargains to be had in Dunnes at the moment Persil 1.8l 54 washes reduced to half price at 6.49 - 2 euro voucher = 4.49 :D

Comfort Fab conditioner exhilarations blueberry and poppy 1.2 ltr reduced to 3.00 - 1 euro voucher = 2.00.

Comfort is working out cheaper in tesco at 1.50 with the voucher until 27/3

Regards

Ladypip :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭rameire

expiry
    30 dec 2012 /--- 70c off any product within the CAREFREE® range
    30 june 2012 /--- 50c off Brennans Family Pan 800g
    20 Mar 2012 /--- €1 Off John West No Drain Tuna 3 X 60g
    29 Aug 2012 /--- €2 off any Persil Bio product
    29 jul 2012 /--- €1 off any Comfort product
    30 sep 2012 /--- €1 off Ribena 1 litre Range
    29 apr 2012 /--- 60c off McCambridge's Irish Stoneground Wholewheat Bread
    29 may 2012 /--- 60c off Butterkrust
    30 sep 2012 /--- €1 off JOHNSON’S® Baby 2in1 Bubble Bath & Wash™

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Beetle bug

Comfort 750ml down to 1.50 in tesco so 50c with voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

buttercrust 60c coupon replaced with a 20c one across their range instead

that 60c one was brilliant, back to aldi for bread:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

buttercrust 60c coupon replaced with a 20c one across their range instead

that 60c one was brilliant, back to aldi for bread:(

ah no :-( i took it for granted should have printed out a stash like some of the smart people do! i'll have to print out a load of those brennan's ones now instead....

new coupon on pigsback
    robinsons 75c off a 1lt bottle (not the concentrate)
    on offer in tesco until 1-4-2012 at 1.5 per lt so 75c per bottle vs E2.15 full price, good savings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

The new Ribena plus with added vitamins is €3.99 in Tesco but it is BOGOF at the minute. I used 2 Ribena coupons and therefore got them for €1 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Kathy22 wrote: »
    The new Ribena plus with added vitamins is €3.99 in Tesco but it is BOGOF at the minute. I used 2 Ribena coupons and therefore got them for €1 each.

I checked my Tesco and they're not offering any Ribena on BOGOF :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Kathy22 wrote: »

Was in tesco earlier - they are indeed doing a special on a new range of ribena but these aren't 1 litre bottles they are 70cl instead. Didn't spot this myself but the cashier did and wouldn't accept the coupons.

The good news is that Tesco have both the Johnsons 2in1 Bubble bath and the Bedtime Bath range BOGOF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Pigsback have removed the Johnsons baby bedtime bath coupon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

The bedtime bath coupon is still available on Bubblegum.ie. Bit of a faff to print but if you can be bothered I guess it's worth it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

LavaLamp wrote: »
    The bedtime bath coupon is still available on Bubblegum.ie. Bit of a faff to print but if you can be bothered I guess it's worth it :D

Yes it is !! :D bit of a pain its only a 2 week date , Ill use them because Tescos has them buy one get one free atm and I love the scent of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

donnacha wrote: »
    Was in tesco earlier - they are indeed doing a special on a new range of ribena but these aren't 1 litre bottles they are 70cl instead. Didn't spot this myself but the cashier did and wouldn't accept the coupons.

The good news is that Tesco have both the Johnsons 2in1 Bubble bath and the Bedtime Bath range BOGOF

Think it depends on the cashier, I always go to a young person as they never ever check or care. There is always self scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

BluesBerry wrote: »
    Yes it is !! :D bit of a pain its only a 2 week date , Ill use them because Tescos has them buy one get one free atm and I love the scent of it :)

Yeah it's a great deal - I got the 2in1 wash when it was 2 for €4 a few weeks back, and used the bedtime bath one in Dunnes during the baby event :D Problem is I think it works better on me than the little one!!

new coupon

john west tuna with a twist (don't know what the twist is, if it is anything like the last coupon, it won't be too easy to find)

60c off 85g packet

currently in superquinn at E1.79

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Woolite is back as half price in Tesco. 3.74E I think

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ann873

woolite is 3,74 each in tesco till the end of april:)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

ann873 wrote: »
    woolite is 3,74 each in tesco till the end of april:)
    Have a good few in stock 3+ bottles don't know whether to stock up more or not ! A bottle seems to last ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

lilacclery wrote: »
    Have a good few in stock 3+ bottles don't know whether to stock up more or not ! A bottle seems to last ages.

i think the coupon is out of date on 30/6/12 so this offer might not come around again before the coupon expires. (it probably will but just saying)

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    this is now back up to full price again - €1.58 in Tescos

Beetle bug wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    this is now back up to full price again - €1.58 in Tescos

Darn!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

new coupon

john west tuna with a twist (don't know what the twist is, if it is anything like the last coupon, it won't be too easy to find)

60c off 85g packet

currently in superquinn at E1.79

The tuna with a twist is 2 for 2.50E in Dunnes. It is in a packet like this one and there are a few flavours.
    TunaWithTwistTunaWithLimeBlackPepperDressing-216x200.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Audree

Where can I get these coupons ? I would live to start couponing

New coupon on PB. € 1.00 off

2226_product.jpg
    €1 off 850mls Ribena Plus bottles 2226_coupon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sparklespark

Persil 54 wash is down to 6.50 in Dunnes (not sure exact price but 6 euros something!). So with the 2 Euro Pigsback Voucher you can get this for 4 euros something! 54 washes will last a while

Sparkllespark. Is it the powder or the liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sadolphingirl

I was just in Dunnes today and the persil 50 wash (blue or green box of powder) was €9.00 so with the voucher it would be €7.00 with the coupon...

This is the only washing powder I could find on special in Dunnes today...

HTH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sparklespark

ladypip wrote: »
    Sparkllespark. Is it the powder or the liquid?
    Hi Lady Pip, it was the liquid 54 wash. I bought it yesterday in Dunnes Cavan it is on sale at 6.90 so I got it for 4.90 with the 2 euro coupon.
    It was also on sale in Dunnes in Monaghan

Advertisement