Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor car park in City Centre

Options
  • 24-01-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I am driving a van down to Dublin today as I need to collect some furniture in Cabra but I want to go into town first and was wondering if there were any outdoor car parks near the Capel St area? Usually when I drive to Dublin in my car I park at the Jervis St Car Park or the Jervis Shopping Centre one but I dont want to try and park a van in either of these if I can help it. I only have the van for day (got a lend of it) and I want to limit as much as possible the chance that I would get any scrapes on it or damage another car if trying to park in an enclosed indoor car park :D

I seem to remember there was an outdoor car park near the fruit market but I dont know if it is still there and I cant remember who operated it.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement