Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to use a scoll?

Options
  • 24-01-2012 12:12pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Bit embarrassing this one. Im a level 15 Nord yet I have never used a scroll! I have a mission which some lad in Winterhelm college gave me where I have to test his scrolls on the undead.

Thing is, I dont know how!

I have selected it in the menus but when I back to the main view, my player is still using the equipped magic.

I read somewhere online about holding down the attached button but it didnt work.

Any help please? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

AFAIK if you hold nothing in your hands and then equip the scroll it will use whatever magic it is. All scrolls are 1 time use only. they dont appear in your hand as a scroll so if its a fireball scroll it will equip as a fireball spell in your hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

NOt sure why it is happening, because when you equip the scroll it should set up the spell in one of your hands depending on which you equip it in.

Advertisement