Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking a Part Time or Distance Learning Business Mgt Degree

Options
  • 24-01-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cost effective, and decent Business Mgt degree to do part time or by distance.

Is there a decent one to be had for +/- €1000pa?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

connundrum wrote: »
    I'm looking for a cost effective, and decent Business Mgt degree to do part time or by distance.

Is there a decent one to be had for +/- €1000pa?

Connundrum,

I don't think you're going to get one for €1000

IBAT claim to be cheap and their Business Degree is €2950.

IPA run a management degree by distance learning and it costs around €3000 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IBATCollege

Hi connundrum,
    If you are based in Dublin we offer a part-time level 7 Bachelor of Business degree in our Swords campus. We also offer shorter part-time courses in project management (also in our city centre campus) and supervisory management.
    Check out http://www.ibat.ie/business-management.html for more information and give us a call if you want to get any more information. 01 8075055.
    Regards,
    IBAT Admissions Team

Advertisement