Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which gta should i get

• 24-01-2012 12:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

i wanna buy one of the older gta games again like sa or vice city has anybody got any suggestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

i wanna buy one of the older gta games again like sa or vice city has anybody got any suggestions

That's easy San Andreas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

buy%20all%20the%20games.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

If it can only be one, then has to be San Andreas. If it were me, I'd look at getting GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas and playing them all through in order.

I've played III through (main missions only) about five times, Vice City close to ten, and I've lost count for San Andreas at this stage.

Again though, if just the one game, it has to be San Andreas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

well no it can be 2 i have 20 euro to spend so i could prob get 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

well no it can be 2 i have 20 euro to spend so i could prob get 2
    They get better as they go, so San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III in that order. I'd say 90% of people would agree.

Have you finished any of them before or anything?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

no ive never finished any of them thats why i want them again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

If you could get two, definitely Vice City and San Andreas. GTA3 is incredible and there will be some references and characters in VC and SA you might not understand if you haven't played GTA3, but Vice City and San Andreas are two of the greatest games of all time, and improve on every aspect of GTA3.

If you can only get one.... I think I'd go with San Andreas. For me, Vice City is the better game, but you'll get more longevity and gameplay out of San Andreas

Advertisement