Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terenure 5 mile 13/5/12

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Interval, the results posted yesterday had both the clock time and chip times on them, but the chip times appear to be missing from the new sheet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Interval

Seamus, agreed - we appear not to have chip times listed now either on Champion Chip's website or on the Terenure 5 results page (updated 9:40am today).

To clarify all it would be very helpful if two columns of times were posted - clock time and chip time as this was the results format initially posted yesterday.

Let's hope we get a revised result listing as chip timing is a big selling point for any race.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭gmurran

Interval wrote: »
    Seamus, agreed - we appear not to have chip times listed now either on Champion Chip's website or on the Terenure 5 results page (updated 9:40am today).

To clarify all it would be very helpful if two columns of times were posted - clock time and chip time as this was the results format initially posted yesterday.

Let's hope we get a revised result listing as chip timing is a big selling point for any race.

Guys there was some issue with the results. Will see what I can do to get both listings back up. I understand the frustration. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Really enjoyed this on Sunday. Wasn't overly confident as had been sick the previous week but delighted to squeeze in under 35 mins. (34:56), PB by nearly 2 & half minutes :D

Fair play to Sportsworld for a great race.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

gmurran wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who ran today the event was a great success. Maybe a little too much so as the website has gone down.

Well done Gar, I thought the race was 10/10. Very well executed, top feed after aswell. Great job by all, Phil, Paul O C, Paul D, Miles, Emily, Michael, Stephen W, and anybody else I cant think of right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

antomagoo wrote: »
    Really enjoyed this on Sunday. Wasn't overly confident as had been sick the previous week but delighted to squeeze in under 35 mins. (34:56), PB by nearly 2 & half minutes :D

Well done, good to meet you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ChampionChip

Copious apologies, I was rushing to get the revised listings up this morning and left out the chip times column. Just back in from a day of meetings re races so they are fixed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

RayCun wrote: »
    Well done, good to meet you there.

Cheers Ray, good to meet you too. Although I could barely string 2 words together at the end I was that wrecked and anyway you looked to be enjoying your orange far too much to be letting me bother you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭gnu

There are loads of photos up on Facebook now in case anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭geld

Late reply but fair play and well done to all in Sportsworld for a much improved race.

At the start of this thread I was giving out about the increase in the race fee to €20 but in the end it was money well spent and was great value and a race I will mark on the calendar. I can see this getting as popular as the Raheny 5. There were good crowds out and the couse is a lot more PB friendly than Raheny's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement