Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My strange dream

Options
  • 24-01-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Had a dream that an old friend came to me looking for help with finding countries beginning with "F" in the middle of a table quiz she entered in. Anyone know what that means? :confused: Could only find two in my dream...France and Finland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

An acknowledgement of your lack maybe to help her caused by nostalgia??? A lot of the content of dreams is from the short term memory, what's in the conscious over the last 24 hours and dreams work on the basic mechanics of how thought and thought processes works just with less focus due to lack of consciousness. You definitely thought about about something that you would associate with the general underlying concept of the dream in the day sometime shortly before hand. The more you inspect your dreams and realise the above applies the easier you can account for them.

I have odd dreams too and they always recur, usually just for 2 nights. My dreams are way out there. Some absolutely weird ****e happens to me. It's the sensual part of the dream, the delirious confusion that I find to be intoxicating and scary. Now all my dreaming is lucid, I can, amazingly enough, remember my state of mind and thoughts that led up to my dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

That makes sense alright. It was probably caused by nostalgia as i missed my dear friend. Thanks. :) Thats amazing alright, i can never remember all my dreams, they just fade as the day goes on.

Advertisement