Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thread locked

Options
  • 24-01-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi, I posted in the economics forum regarding advice for my son who will be doing economics in UL in Sept.I posted in economics because I felt that some of the people that post there would either be working in economics or academics and could maybe steer us in the right direction.I got one very good reply with exactly the kind of advice I was looking for straight away,the thread was then moved and locked pending a review of its appropriateness..I think the mod was a bit heavy handed with this and I would appreciate the thread being unlocked and moved back to the economics forum because I and the poster who replied did not think the post to be inappropriate.

Regards smalltalk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

You posted the thread in the politics forum, it's not there for reviews of particular college courses
    It's common to lock threads when moving them to other forums as the mods of that forum may not always agree it belongs there. It'll be unlocked by the mods of that forum when they review it, I'm sure

this is the actual economics forum, you may find something helpful in there:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=858#

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭smalltalk

ok, so it was in the wrong forum,you could have just told me.
    Thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement