Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some phone numbers blocked

Options
  • 24-01-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

My phone is a Google Samsung Nexus S. service provider is Vodafone.
    I have a specific problem where a few of my contacts cannot call me directly from their mobile to mine and similarly no texts are possible.
    I can both call and text to these people.

I called into Vodafone shop today and the guy said the sim card is over 8 years old so he changed that and it made no difference. Says he never heard of the problem before.

Anyone else with similar problems, or better still a fix.??

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

My phone is a Google Samsung Nexus S. service provider is Vodafone.
    I have a specific problem where a few of my contacts cannot call me directly from their mobile to mine and similarly no texts are possible.
    I can both call and text to these people.

I called into Vodafone shop today and the guy said the sim card is over 8 years old so he changed that and it made no difference. Says he never heard of the problem before.

Anyone else with similar problems, or better still a fix.??

thanks

Sounds like a routing issue with their provider. happened to me with Three to a Tesco number, but Three fixed it.

Advertisement