Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Source for a sidegate

Options
  • 24-01-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Our side gate has been blown closed once too often, and needs replacing. Does anyone have recommendations of who to go to to get a replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

seagull wrote: »
    Our side gate has been blown closed once too often, and needs replacing. Does anyone have recommendations of who to go to to get a replacement?

My neighbour got a new one made recently by a
    carpenter from Rush, I'll pm his number if you like.
    Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The larger local hardware stores may have them in stock if it is of a standard size. Eg, ECC Hardware in Balbriggan, Browne's in Lusk, Galvin's/Woodies/B&Q in Swords, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

We're based in Lusk, so someone in Rush wouldn't be travelling a huge distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

seagull wrote: »
    We're based in Lusk, so someone in Rush wouldn't be travelling a huge distance.

Check your PM, I've sent on the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 shanemasseyman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 twotonewolftone

http://www.goodworksfabricationservices.ie/contact.html
    gus is based in donabate he did all my gates for me cant recommend him enough

Advertisement