Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win an Energy Efficient Package worth €250.00 thanks to ElectricIrelandStore.ie!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Roebourne9

Not to buy any Christmas pressies until Dec 22 just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ClaudiaP

Like many others i try something every year and i failed, so this year i just left it to general things like beeing more organised and giving myself some achievable goals for the whole year,rather than one specific thing.And the main thing was to stay positive, since last year was one hell of a year, it can only get better.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sparkyboy1971

New Year's resolutions.. never believed in them until last year, when it was time to turn 40... i always promised my daughter i would give up smoking before her next birthday, so it seemed a good time.. so last year's new year’s resolution was to give up smoking... this year, still off the smokes i had to outdo myself... so this year’s new year’s resolution is to run the 2012 Dublin marathon for charity.. so if you have any ideas on which charity? was thinking ISPCC after the "Tweet Them Home" fun late last year!

I did break a small resolution of staying of chocolate.. but those dam Lindt bunny’s are so inviting…:)

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭p15574

Never made resolutions for the new year - would tempt me to put off anything painful until next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

My new years resolution is to get fit winning so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14 itsmytime

New years resolution is to learn how to drive. So Theory test passed, and now I am taking driving lessons. EVen though it's expensive 12 mandatory lessons....I'm gonna do it. I am so proud that Jan is not even over and I am already making so much progress on this resolution. Most years they fall by the wayside, but not this one. I'm a lady on a mission!!! And how fab would this prize be to have in my car when I am a fully fledged Driver!!! Yay..go me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

New Years Resolution:

I must stop reading the Daily Mail. I'm starting to think the world is as nasty as they portray it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

I had made a resolution to stop eating Doritos so much but that has fallen flat on it's face.....however my resolution to go to the gym at least 4 x per week is flying so I don't feel too bad ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I have a New Years resolution for the first time ever and so far I have been sticking to it and will, it's to cycle as much as I can and get fitter. Bought a bicycle the day before new years eve and all! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Sticking to not smoklng and fell flat on the face after a few pints that I vowed I wouldn't take. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭TOMP

Human Hibernation is the answer. Take a pill in November and wake up in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I got made redundant. Any new jobs in that prize pack?!? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭allquestions

Be more organised, spend more time with family and friends and enjoy life! Simple! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

My resolution is to go on a nature walk at least once a week

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Hex

I'm using January purely as a clean slate, a fresh start for the year ahead. Pulling myself together as much as I can, exercising more, intending to put more effort into my studies, etc. Lets see how that goes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Let's face the year like a dragon would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

New Year's resolution- Date more models.

Revised- Date more.

Revised again- Get a date.

Revised one last time- Stop crying whilst masturbating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I made the same amount of New Year's Resolutions for this year as I did for last year - zero!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i decided it was finally time to kick myself into gear, eat healthy exercise and lose weight. so determined was i that i created a blog so that other people could see what i was doing. having told the world proves a great motivator

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wexydexy

eh trying to stay positve and overcome the january blues so were having a blues party this saturday.

still trying to decide on new years resolutions

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TaytoMan69

new years resolution? getting picked at random ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mensa

My resolution is simple - buy a bike, cycle to work, save Euro 50 per week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fmbrowne

Walk the prom in Galway every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mrroboito

I like January. It's a grand month. In fact, come to think of it I caan't think of any month I dislike.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Wallacebiy

January

New year , Pay rise

More money for the government to take from me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 imPhilip

my new years resolution was to go to the gym in January, not happened yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭RickRoll

I tried to give up breathing for 2012, still going strong!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

My resolution is like a TV Screen .. Its perfect until you switch the power off and then you see my dark side !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Resolution was to start going to the gym again and get back into my twice weekly routine.

So far I have spent 0 minutes in the gym...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement