Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win an Energy Efficient Package worth €250.00 thanks to ElectricIrelandStore.ie!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I've been doing very well at this eating healthy and going for regular walks and staying away from the computer...

Then last night there was the Chinese take away on the sofa with my laptop, hrm!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Keeping better to-do lists in work (so things aren't forgotten!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I made one resolution; to stay off the fizzy drinks. I just wanted to see what difference it would make

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

January for me is a new start, time to start being happy :) cant change the past so time for more positivity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

January is too cold!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 itsgrandlike

Im giving up Cigarettes, Alcohol and the ol...... Rollerblading

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I invented that chimney balloon thing in my head once years ago, good to see someone read my thoughts and made it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

New years resolution is to be a good dad. Our little girl arrived on the 9th so im going to do everything got be a good father and husband

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

I'm happy to have a job unlike many others who are starting 2012 with no job.
    Good luck to all at Vita Cortex. I hope you all get your proper entitlements... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

New Years resolution is to get back to running after a long time out injured.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

New year's resolution is to emigrate, I'll keep ye posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Trying to get back in to the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Sort out some IT certifications that i havent been able to find time for.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Squidwert

Making sure i finish things i started

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mofty

To stop entering competitions..

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭donalfo

to take more photos and stop whinging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sunyata

To take more photos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

2012 - my year to wear pyjamas out of doors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

My 2012 new years resolution was to get fit and do something for charity. I've signed up to do a charity cycle and started training on Jan 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

My resolution was to try make it to the end of Jan without getting out the credit card.... FAIL! (no nice stuff, just stuff breaking) ah well there is always February...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Damer

to be as happy as I can be! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

Could do with a rechargeable body with the way i rimmed it over the xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tucked

My main resolution is to be more decisive from now on!

No, wait.

To stop smoking. Or maybe go to the gym??

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

resoulutions to get to more Mayo matches !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

My resolution was not to post in threads like this, but I'm a sucker for the possibility of free stuff, so here I am. ;) Ach, there's always 2013 for resolutions! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 chook

To grow more vegetables....now if only the rain would stop :eek: and the ground dry out so I can start working in the garden....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 desprice

To get something for free...already won a running top..wohooo!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭phoebe!

I'm trying to pretend its not really January....which has been easier than expected with the mild weather!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BMG83

I resolved NOT to make a New Year Resolution - so it was broken it with immediate effect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭mar48

Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. ~Dave Beard
    :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement