Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win an Energy Efficient Package worth €250.00 thanks to ElectricIrelandStore.ie!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Weylin

my resolution is..........1680 x 1050........;).

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

I'm not going to drink any more this year.

Most likely I'll consume about the same as last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Wadi

Gave up smoking on Thursday 29th December..cold -turkey..not a single fag since! Thrilled with myself! Never realised I carried such guilt about smoking..feel so much better physically and mood-wise now that I've stopped!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

My new year plan is to win a set of X-Mini Max II Rechargeable Speakers in the very near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 callin12

My resolution is to stick with the operation transform*tion meals each week, so far they aren't too bad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Slang_Tang

To get a decent camera and take photography classes. I'm still saving up for the camera, but made a good start by selling stuff I didn't need on Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

Going to get fit and lose a minimum of a stone. Legs currently majorly stiff from recent Zumba class so so far so good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 j.deane1

"I'm going off the booze for January"

That old chestnut had failed by the 5th!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Winnieacre

My resolution is to use the phone to talk to my family and friends rather than just texting - especially those on the same network where it doesn't cost me extra;)

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

My resolution has been to lose weight, I've lost 20lbs since the start of January and I hope to lose much more :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭username2010

Losing weight is the New Year target and thankfully I've been doing that slowly but surely...Long may it continue!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 corkant

This year I'm trying hard to save money in any way possible. Checking at least 2 shops before making purchases, making use of special deals only on items I was actually going to purchase, entering competitions, switching off appliances instead of letting them on standby... I must be saving some money but it's tough going.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 irish_girl87

So far I am sticking to my new years resolution of getting fit. I have joined a gym and gone a few times already, hopefully I will keep it up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I am going to reduce my ESB bill and solve the problem of global warming:D

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

My resolution was to save as much money as I could and save up for a new car. I'm spending €600 on an Android Tablet and €250 on Wireless Speaker dock next week! Oh Well!!

The saving starts next month!

Could really do with some goodies!

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

My new years resolution was to spend less time online and its really not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bowsie

My resolution was to not get caught out by the snow again - hence the investment this year in heavy snow boots, wellies, thermals, ice grips etc. What a waste of money that turned out to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭KathleenMcCabe

Mine are to be more relaxed and not as wound up sometimes. To acklowledge and share the gifts, talents and abilities that i have.
    To try not to do too many different things - that's not going as well as i'd hoped.
    To get fitter - not happened just yet.

wishing everyone on boards a happy and healthy 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

my resolution is to enjoy life, hearing my grandads regrets at not bringing my nana away when she was alive and not spending their money has me realising life is short and we should enjoy every second!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭killabban182

Decided this year to forget about all the negative things going on and focus on the positive things, as there is still lots of things to feel good about.

• Advertisement

My new years resolution is to win more competitions

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Formosa

To enter & complete a marathon...entering (the easy bit) is done, training going well, big day in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Nice and simple resolution. Eat more healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

My resolution is to go to circuits class twice a week. Its hard going as I have a 4,2 and 3 month old at home but I'm managing it so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 brettg

My Resolution was to be more decisive, but now I'm not so sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

Enjoy what goods comes my way, and ignore all the crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Keep smiling.
    2012 can't be worse than 2011. And if it is well then I'm stronger than I was last year. So lets be having ya ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

No resolutions, can't go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Weylin

I LOVE ELECTRIC IRELAND! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

My resolution was to stop making resolutions and just relax;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement