Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Card.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭compsys

LeftBlank wrote: »
    The Leap Card as it is at the moment is not aimed at regular transport users - it's only aimed at occasional users who might get one or two buses a week. Eventually, the card will carry monthly tickets etc.. but that's some way off at the moment.

That's certainly true.

I drive to work each day so I only get the bus/Luas around one or twice a week (sometimes less). For this I've found the Leap card to be great.

But if you were a regular user of public transport then the pre-paid weekly and monthly tickets still represent far better value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

LeftBlank wrote: »
    The Leap Card as it is at the moment is not aimed at regular transport users - it's only aimed at occasional users who might get one or two buses a week. Eventually, the card will carry monthly tickets etc.. but that's some way off at the moment.

If your bus fare is over €2.15 or you need to take two buses or more within 90 minutes then the Leap card is not the best, You should be getting the 10 Journey Travel 90 tcket for €21.50.

Advertisement