Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small private venue for birthday party in Galway.

Options
  • 24-01-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all.
    I am trying to organising a 40th birthday party in Galway city for about 40 people. Would like a small private venue in that is wheelchair accessible. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Moved from Gift & Festivities

You'll hopefully get more region specific suggestions in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is a similar thread here that has some suggestions already but Cottage bar is usually good. I believe both men's toilet and ladies toilets are wheelchair accessible.
    When you plan to have it? Do you need food or is it purely a drinking affair?
    There more you can tell us the easier it is to recommend something.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭listenup

SerenaC wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I am trying to organising a 40th birthday party in Galway city for about 40 people. Would like a small private venue in that is wheelchair accessible. Any recommendations?
    I recommend the cottage in lower salt hill really good beer menu and free finger food always had a good night these

Advertisement