Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom TV

Options
  • 24-01-2012 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is there any update on the TV service that was announced last year,i switched from another provider to Eircom before Xmas after 2 yrs as i was told by the Sales guy that i would be eligible for a special offer when the service is rolled out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi

Is there any update on the TV service that was announced last year,i switched from another provider to Eircom before Xmas after 2 yrs as i was told by the Sales guy that i would be eligible for a special offer when the service is rolled out

Hi clintondaly,

Can you PM me with your telephone number or eircom account number. I can look into the promotion you were advised.

I will also looking in the eircom TV query as well.

Thanks, Mark

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

First I heard of any eircom TV service rolling out in Clare.

Can you update us all on where eircom plans to deploy this wonderful eircom TV service Mark???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi Mark

I dont want to get anyone in trouble and it wasnt the deciding factor for me to move back to Eircom, so i will leave it at that.

As i mentioned yesterday though it would be nice to see how far down the track Eircom are in terms of the proposed TV service.

Rgds

Clinton

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Mark

I dont want to get anyone in trouble and it wasnt the deciding factor for me to move back to Eircom, so i will leave it at that.

As i mentioned yesterday though it would be nice to see how far down the track Eircom are in terms of the proposed TV service.

Rgds

Clinton

Hi clintondaly,

No not at all. I checked the situation there is no definitive start date for the service as yet but there is going to be an announcement in the next couple of months.

So I will get back to you when I get the information.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 37 crispy69

is there still no word on this Eircom Tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi crispy69

Unfortunately I have no further update or estimated timeframe on this.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

crispy69 wrote: »
    is there still no word on this Eircom Tv

Not that I found in press releases ...... maybe when sufficient people have fibre connections something might happen ....

Advertisement