Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Thermometer - where to get in Dublin

Options
  • 24-01-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Can i have a number of suggestions. Anywhere close to Trinity College and Swords would be two locations that would be handy for me?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

You'll probably be able to pick one up in Home Store and More in Airside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Sweeney O'Rourke's on Pearse street would probably have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

thanks breakfast roll :-)

Sweeney O'Rourke ive never been to, and anytime ive travelled to it, it has been closed :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I'm sure Kitchen Complements in Chatham Street would have anything you need for the kitchen. Just off Grafton Street. They have a website too:

http://www.kitchencomplements.ie

thanks Jellybaby. I know kitchen compliments but i forgot about them. Does anyone know the nearest Argos to Trinity College?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

The argos is Swords has the Salter ones. I got one for christmas and its great. Makes a real difference when cooking meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

ahhh Ikea, i didnt even think of them. I picked one up for €25 in Stock. Argos were sold out of their €15
    Stock were sold out of their €5 ones that you can put in the oven. The one i got in Stock cannot be put in the oven, so i may invest in the one from Ikea, many thanks for the suggestion!

Advertisement