Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bootcamp in celbridge area

Options
  • 24-01-2012 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any boot camps in the celbridge area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

viztopia wrote: »
    Anyone know of any boot camps in the celbridge area?

Gi Jayne check out her Facebook page, tough going but great workout! On mon, weds and Fridays

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ithinkimcute

You meant boot camps for teens? This page might help. There's a lot of information in here that I found helpful.

Boot camps can be used for young military recruits, to lose weight and gain muscles, and can also be used for young offenders. There are a lot of benefits to be gained from joining a boot camp, probably the most important of them is developing youths' leadership skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

You meant boot camps for teens? This page might help. There's a lot of information in here that I found helpful.

Montana is a bit of a trek from Celbridge.

Google bodyfit - there is a bootcamp in Celbridge. I've no idea what they're like.

Primeireland do kettlebell classes in Clane & Kill. Used them for a different class and found them good.

Advertisement