Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearomizers in Ireland?

• 24-01-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any Irish vendors selling Clearomizers suitable for an ego?
    Would like to give one a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Do any Irish vendors sell clearomizers? I can't seem to find any...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

stevenmu wrote: »

They are a newer version of the old clearo's, tubing is alot stronger, they give great flavour but I found that there is alot of juice buildup around the mouthpiece so every once and awhile you have to wipe it out or get a gob full of juice :(:(

Does anyone know of any Irish vendors selling Clearomizers suitable for an ego?
    Would like to give one a try.

As far as I know thebestshop & irishvapers.ie used to sell them but think they stopped for some reason

I have a few mini clearomisers if you want to try them out, just pm me your address and ill stick them in the post for you

Elevelyn wrote: »
    As far as I know thebestshop & irishvapers.ie used to sell them but think they stopped for some reason

I have a few mini clearomisers if you want to try them out, just pm me your address and ill stick them in the post for you

Thanks for the offer, but I need something like a C-E2 Clearomiser - 510XL - 2.6Ω for an arry/puff tank I've ordered.

no probs i have a few xls if you want them for the arry tank, I was given a load of faulty ones from the best shop as the tubes were all cracked, nothing else wrong with them, will give you a black o-ring too cause the ones that come standard arent big enough for the arry tank and leak, had to order them from arry on ukvapers.

They can be fiddley but once you have the o-rings and know how best to fill them they are great, I never had a clearo break on me, just loses flavour after awhile but you can dry burn them clean again!!

That would be brilliant thanks, I'll pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Elevelyn wrote: »

That's very kind of you, can I at least pay for the postage?

Your grand its only a few cents sure!! just pm me your address and ill stick them in the post for you :):)

Thanks Elevelyn that's very decent of you ;)
    PM on the way, much appreciated.

Reading back over the thread I misread it and somewhat hijacked it on you Neil, my apologies :o

Yer grand, don't be fretting at all. Perhaps Elevelyn has something for us both?

It's really nice to see people offering something to another, out of sheer decency and it kind of brightens an otherwise grey and dreary day! ;)

Aww thanks and i do indeed have something for both of ye, 4 xl's and 4 minis on the way to both of ye tomorrow (if i remember to go post them!). I know what you mean about getting free stuff, someone on ukvapers gave me a free big battery mod when i asked about them, its no probs I have them spare and don't need them so delighted to pass them on! never know you might love them and it could be me that gives you something you will stick with!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I assume you are not looking for the clear versions of the Dual Coil Cartomizers?

No, I think I've had my fill of filler :)

Sorry lads, went out last night and was too fecked to send them off today but will defo do it tomorrow

You're very good thanks. No hurry at all though. ;)

Sorry about the wait guys, just stuck them in the post there so ye should get them in the morning, let me know what ye think and if ye need any pointers or tips just let me know

Muchas gracias ;)

Hi Elevelyn,

Got them today and looking forward to trying them out over the weekend.
    Many thanks again, much appreciated.

Received mine too and thanks hopefully I'll be able to repay your kindness some day.

Do you clean yours and re-use them Elevelyn? and if so how?

No problem lads, hope you enjoy them
    Received mine too and thanks hopefully I'll be able to repay your kindness some day.

Do you clean yours and re-use them Elevelyn? and if so how?

Yeah usually I wait until they are pretty black around the heating coil and don't taste as good, then ease the tube off it by rocking it back and forth (be careful that you don't crack them, but if your using the Arry tank no need to worry about it :D)

Then I put it under running water to get all the old juice off, dry it off and dry burn away till it gets clean again, look online for vids. Be careful not to overheat when dry burning though cause they can pop, stick it back under the water, dry with tissue, a quick dry burn and your good to go, nearly good as new!

I know that sounds like alot of work but I usually wait till I have a few and do it in bulk, or just get more cause im lazy :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I see theres a CE4 available in the UK now. Anyone try them yet?

http://www.ivapour.co.uk/ce4-clearomisers.html

No need for needles to fill.