Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mira Elite St High Pitched Noise

Options
  • 24-01-2012 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,
    I've recently had my bathroom retiled. Unfortunately since my shower was refitted to wall it is quite noisy. It seems to function fine, but its definitely louder than it was, A High Pitched Whine. I've already cleaned out the filter, tightened screws holding shower to wall, inserting rubber washers to kill any viabration. I'm concerned that it may be doing damage to itself. Any suggestions???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

is the flow as good as it was before you moved it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Oisin0

Yes, I think it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭youtheman

The shower comes with three rubber washers that need to between the unit and the wall. In fact the manual is quite specific, the shower needs to be clear of the wall to ensure that it does not over-heat. Have to re-inserted these washers?. If the unit is touching the wall then it could be transferring the vibration to the wall and the wall (if is hollow) could be acting as a 'boom box'.

Advertisement