Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripple or Munster Wireless

• 24-01-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

I have moved to a rural area near Cahir Co Tipperary and my choices seem to be Bad 3G service or two wireless providers.

Ripple 8mb @ 40
    Munster Wireless 2mb @ 35

I would go with ripple for that price but they have received some terrible reviews online over the past 2 years. A steady 2mb is better than an intermittent 8mb.

I was wondering have they got their act together since then?
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭p.oconnor

nailer8 wrote: »
    I have moved to a rural area near Cahir Co Tipperary and my choices seem to be Bad 3G service or two wireless providers.

Ripple 8mb @ 40
    Munster Wireless 2mb @ 35

I would go with ripple for that price but they have received some terrible reviews online over the past 2 years. A steady 2mb is better than an intermittent 8mb.

I was wondering have they got their act together since then?
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Have no idea about Munster Wireless and there service, but we have had ripplecom over a year now and despite peoples views on here we never had any real problem with them, over the past year the service was down 2 days, which is not bad. Im in North Cork and it usually averages between 5-7 mb, lowest I have seen was about 2mb.

Overall we have the broadband/phone deal for 49.99 a month and are glad we took the plunge from poor mobile dongle internet

Advertisement