Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invitation to Getty Images

• 24-01-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭

Last weekend I uploaded quite a lot of my pictures, mostly of a bike trip round Europe as a backup and to share on iPhone and iPad and the like.
    I havent sorted them yet and its quie a to Flicr mixed bag of good and bad.
    Anyway today I got a invitation to show or license 8 of them
    The commission is only 20% but I guess 20% of something is better than 50% of nothing!
    However it does not mention how much they pay.
    I can't find much on here about this so should I be very honoured.

On another note I noticed that someone had used one on a sort of architecture blog. They have credited Flicr and me at the bottom.Is that common. Do I need to be very careful here when I put up pictures of family, freinds or just anyone?
    Any advice welcome

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyecake/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

6739145979_71b1449e0c_z.jpg
    China-5603.jpg by eyecake, on Flickr

Just to demonstrate.... I have shared this from your flickr page.
    Check your sharing settings first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭EyeCake

Sorry for being such a newbie amateur but these were the default settings with all rights reserved and downloading disabled
    What are the downsides of allowing sharing
    Should I have a small visual signature?
    I do realise in this new digital age anything can be stolen or pirated, e.g. music or video

Advertisement