Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Star Trek movie

Options
  • 24-01-2012 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Has anybody got any gossip or news about the movie yet?
    I heard Benedict Cumberbatch is in it but I don't know what part he is playing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 coyotefitzy

http://trekmovie.com/
    This seems to be the best site for Star trek news, though they can go for days at a time without updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Summer 2013 I heard, and it will be in 3D.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭squonk

If it's as crap as the last effort I don't care if they develope technology to transport me into the movie as though I was actually on the set, I won't be bothering to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

squonk wrote: »
    If it's as crap as the last effort I don't care if they develope technology to transport me into the movie as though I was actually on the set, I won't be bothering to watch.

It was typical of the sh1t hollywood produces nowadays under the aegis of "commercial." However this is what star trek had become

and this is what new trek did to it

Advertisement