Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Bf3 Sig is too big? Anyone else get this?

Options
  • 24-01-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

My Bf3 Sig is too big? Anyone else get this? This is madness really no reason why either.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1354

I believe those sigs are actually outside of the Boards Sig rules, if that's the case they'll all have to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I can see it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

SIGPO still bleedin going ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Scram wrote: »
    My Bf3 Sig is too big? Anyone else get this? This is madness really no reason why either.

It's way over the max size at 110k.

You can check the rules here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1354

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Depends on the mod mostly and what forums you post on, some will not flag it, others will.

And spearman, christ thought you were dead or something, haven't seen you on BF at all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Depends on the mod mostly and what forums you post on, some will not flag it, others will.

And spearman, christ thought you were dead or something, haven't seen you on BF at all.

Anyone can flag a sig, not just mods.

I haven't spent anytime on BF3 recently, been spending a fair bit on World of Tanks. I'll be on again this weekend though.

Advertisement