Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child friendly hairdresser castlebar

Options
  • 24-01-2012 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Can somebody recommend somewhere in Castlebar to get a toddlers hair cut? Somewhere reasonable if possible!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭NewBeefFarmer

Larrys off main st used to be king!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Is it a boy?
    Stauntons on market square beside the newsagent there they have a car the child sits in to get the hair cut;
    You go upstairs there to it, through a small door. They have a place downstairs but I don't think they have the buggy.

http://www.facebook.com/urbanstylebarbers?ref=ts&sk=app_190322544333196

No connections with them or that but i got there to get my wool chopped :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Thanks yop. Its a girl, is that the place upstairs in the pharmacy?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

C-J wrote: »
    Thanks yop. Its a girl, is that the place upstairs in the pharmacy?

Ah ok, their a barbers , but there is a hair dresser across the hall from them so maybe they have one too.

They are over the newsagents on the corner there across from Dunnes stores.

Sorry no help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement