Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Dog-friendly House Share Dublin

Options
  • 24-01-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I'm a 29 year old, non smoking Professional female who needs house share in Dublin, within commutable distance to Finglas.
    I'm living in Cork, originally from the UK and have been offered my DREAM job in Dublin. I need to be moving no later than ideally 5th of feb.
    I would like a double room in a nice area with a garden. I'm tidy, clean and quiet and an excellent cook ;)
    However, I do own a medium sized dog. She's very well behaved and friendly with other dogs and people.
    I might as well own a bear and\or have leprosy as house share with a dog seems near impossible! I can provide excellent references from both employers and landlords. I have a lot of my own furniture so if the room or house doesn't then I can soon fill it up! However, at this late stage I'm willing to sell it all and move into somewhere furnished.
    I'm a dog trainer so can assure you my dogs well behaved. I'll be moving alone and therefore can't afford to rent in dublin by myself.
    All I want is somewhere close to work and in a nice area with nice people, better still if there's another dog in the house!
    If ANYONE can help me out, please let me know ASAP!
    They say moving house is one of the most stressful things to do, but moving to a county I don't know anything about, with a dog, without even having found a house yet....is VERY stressful!
    Any help atall would be brilliant.
    Thank you,

Catherine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Your best option if you could afford it short term might be to rent a house yourself and sublet a room to help cover costs. It's far easier to find a landlord who will take pets rather than owner occupiers or other tenants in a house share.

If you have transport you might be able to afford a house on your own if you look slightly further out in Meath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 snoop21

Hey,

are you still in the market for a place?

let me know...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement