Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile/DPD Delivery Issue (Delivery not moving)

Options
  • 24-01-2012 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I ordered a phone off eMobile, I sent them the scanned documents required and I got an email telling me that my order had shipped. Initially there was no relevant information on the DPD tracking page but it was later update to say it had "Scanned out of HUB" on a service called "CONTRACT B O'NIGHT" with the O'night presumably meaning Overnight (This update was timed as 1am) That was all good and well and I had somebody at home to collect if it came.

Well its now 20 hours later and the package hasnt moved at all? Does this mean its still in DPDs athlone hub? Is this normal? I have read some bad stories about DPD? Should I contact eMobile or my local DPD depot?

All Replies appleciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

eMobile are the people who have the contract with DPD, not you. They are the ones who should be chasing a parcel if it is not delivered.

Moved to Talk to eMobile, to see if a rep there can help you.

Advertisement