Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTB Help Please

Options
  • 24-01-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,

Sorry for another MTB buyer help thread. I have read through a lot of the threads on here, but my dilemma is kind of different.

I sold my MTB and am looking to upgrade. The budget is €1300 give or take. I have looked at most big brands and have settled with Cube. They seem to be offering a lot of spec for the money compared to Spec and KTM and Trek.

So I had settled on Cube, and was between the Cube LTD Race or the Cube Reaction Pro. Having to raid the piggy bank to get the Reaction, but it has better hubs and frame etc.

So went into my LBS today, the owner is on holidays and the guy told me that they have a 4 or 5 week delay on Cubes, something to do with a delay on Shimano parts. Was reluctant to take my order until the owner comes back next week.

So my question is,

Does anyone know where I could get a 20 inch Cube LTD Race this week or next, as I cant wait another 5 weeks.

Or does anyone know of a Bike Shop that has a good deal on a similar spec'd bike that I could get asap? Even take a discounted 2011 if it had good spec.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks.

Advertisement