Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Sitter

• 24-01-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello, I have a cavalier king charles who is 6 years of age. I am moving back to Dublin next week with a new job near Ballymum. I will be living in Kilmainham. My dog is spoiled. I was living down the country and the dog was minded by my parents.
    I visited a dog creche but no way would I put the dog into a creche, it would'nt suit my dog. Ideally, I would prefer if I could drop the dog en route somewhere! That I could visit him during lunch.
    I would like to get a few idea's/ suggestions as to what other people do? Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

https://www.facebook.com/DogTrainingIreland?sk=wall

perfectly situated for you on your way

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

hi, thank you for that. i brought my dog to training there with Dog Training Ireland when they were based near the airport and i have to say they were very good and i was very happy with them.
    i am just not sure about a dog creche for my wuff............he is so humanised i just don't know if he would be happy there. i visited mutt ugly in ranelagh -location not suitable but i have to say i didnt get a good feel for the place. the girl was very nice but...........:cool:
    maybe i will bring him to dog training ireland in blanchardstown and see what it is like.......i have friended them on facebook and see their videos the premises and where the dogs are looks lovely...

Advertisement