Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips FC 9082 Vaccum Cleaner Spares

Options
  • 24-01-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi,

Sorry if it's in wrong place mods.

My Vaccum Cleaner packed in yesterday, Ive sourced the problem to the switch, Can't find anything on any spares sites that I have looked at. Going to ring Philips tomorrow, but it's out of warranty.

I got a bit of power to the switch, but any futher and I might do damage. Does anyone know anywhere in either Dublin or Cork that would deal in Philips spares?

Thanks In advance.

(If in wrong place mods, please move)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭LeBash

FIRE wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry if it's in wrong place mods.

My Vaccum Cleaner packed in yesterday, Ive sourced the problem to the switch, Can't find anything on any spares sites that I have looked at. Going to ring Philips tomorrow, but it's out of warranty.

I got a bit of power to the switch, but any futher and I might do damage. Does anyone know anywhere in either Dublin or Cork that would deal in Philips spares?

Thanks In advance.

(If in wrong place mods, please move)

Try Kenco in Glasnevin. It's Aladins cave for spares. If not, check Spare Parts Centre beside Waltons Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

LeBash wrote: »
    Try Kenco in Glasnevin. It's Aladins cave for spares. If not, check Spare Parts Centre beside Waltons Hotel.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭corkandproud

Does anyone know of there's a one year or two year warranty on hoovers?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Ive got a number from philips of MF services in cork, so will try them as they are nearer.

My father has used Kenco before for his hoover, will give them a buzz as well.

Corkandproud.....my warranty was for 2 years.:)

Advertisement