Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eco Tools Brushes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I have gotten a few eco tools sets from iherb.com http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=eco+tools They seem to be the cheapest. Have to say that I have yet to use them though:o If its your first order use code REL330 for €5 off. I use the site all the time for incense and various vitamins and beauty stuff. Usually have the stuff within a week. Keep the weight of your order under 4lbs for the cheaper airmail at €6 and keep an eye out for shipping specials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thank you.

Do you mind me asking, are the brushes genuine? That site seems very cheap, doesn't look great, so I'm a bit worried I might not receive genuine goods.

Does it take long for the items to arrive? What their communication like?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

As far as I know they are. They've had eco brushes on their site for a long time, before they became really popular. As I said I have not even opened my brushes yet (and I got them a long time ago!) but I know a few other posters have bought eco brushes from there so hopefully they'll reply! I'm a long term customer of the site, have bought everything from vitamins to sweets to body lotion over the years. communication is fantastic, I had one problem where a bottle of almond oil cracked and they refunded me for the full order no questions asked straight away. Takes about a week for stuff to arrive usually.

Brilliant, thanks so much for your help, I appreciate it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have seen them on sale on amazon.co.uk but in my experience it works out just as cheap to pick them up in Boots when you take postage into account.

I am always nervous of buying brushes online tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

I got mine in Tescos - it was in the North though.

Thanks guys, my local Boots charges nearly €20 (€19 something a pack) so for two packs it is nearly €40 euros.

I think I'll get some from Amazon and have them sent to my dad's in the UK and have him post them to me.

Advertisement