Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice Mechanic

Options
  • 24-01-2012 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

I'v posted in the Galway City forum aswell, bt wondering if anyone knows anyone whos taking on an apprentice mechanic at the moment? Looking to start motor mechanics but finding it IMPOSSIBLE to find a garage to take me on?
    I'm 21, have a lot of knowledge in the motor field but it seems EVERY garage in Galway are full?

Anyone else having problems like this? It seems there is just nothing avalable in Galway AT ALL.

If anyone knows or has an opportunity, please please please PM. I'd start in the morning if it was available.
    Im living in Oughterard but willing to move to wherever there is available!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

i need someone to look at my van wont start if your interested,seems to be starter or something like that

Advertisement