Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Coupon Chat Only]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

Agreed!! I just looked on Pigsback for the first time in ages and it was hardly worth logging in. Coupons have just died a horrid death, it's such a shame, I was having a great time couponing last year, we saved a fortune on stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭raheny red

I'm heading to London next month for a few days. Is it possible for me to buy Groupons in Dublin for my trip in a couple of weeks? Thanks in advance.

I just found this:

Place of Use: Voucher offers are directed solely at those who make a Purchase from the UK. We make no representation that a Voucher is available or otherwise suitable for use outside of the UK. If you choose to make a Purchase from locations outside the UK, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for the consequences and for compliance with all applicable laws.

I shouldn't have any issues with purchasing a Groupon for a London restaurant should I?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭crayon80

I'd say the only possible problem might be with the website, like if it recognizes an Irish IP addy and has an issue with it. (Doubtful though.) If that lets you through, print it out and I'd say you'll be grand.

crayon80 wrote: »
    I'd say the only possible problem might be with the website, like if it recognizes an Irish IP addy and has an issue with it. (Doubtful though.) If that lets you through, print it out and I'd say you'll be grand.

Cheers, I'll give it a bash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭questionmark

i have bought coupons from groupon and used in the uk before , had no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chloee331

Ok guys it has finally happened! Supersavvy me have posted € coupons!!!

It will only let me print up to €1 in coupons which is a bit of a sham and only 1 coupon each but still!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 385 ✭✭otterj

How can i find out my DS value club points balance online?. Have my card a while now but no vouchers yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

You will have to call them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but I mention this FYI !
    Got €54 worth of groceries including Guinness 24 pack slab @ €32 in Tesco today. Got a voucher with my receipt for €7 on the basis that "comparable grocery shopping would have been cheaper elsewhere, so here's the difference back".
    Valid until 12-JAN-2014.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭brian_t

NUTLEY BOY wrote: »
    Apologies if this is the wrong thread but I mention this FYI !
    Got €54 worth of groceries including Guinness 24 pack slab @ €32 in Tesco today. Got a voucher with my receipt for €7 on the basis that "comparable grocery shopping would have been cheaper elsewhere, so here's the difference back".
    Valid until 12-JAN-2014.

The Tesco Price Promise has been going for over a month. There is a thread on it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057068068

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

OK - thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Tesco price promise - most receipts say I save nothing since i am such a frugal shopper - the most i ever got was 12c twice! :D thats all thanks to this site, I usually go web shopping making lists etc and then go for it and know where to get what!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

:rolleyes:

Lidl have some coupons in their meat/poultry advertorial in store
    €1 off Free range chicken 1.4kg
    €1 off Lamb chops 370g
    €1 off Pork Loin 1kg
    €2 off striploin steak 450g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

anyone come across coupons for bus eireann? other than the 6e each way fare thats currently on that is!

50c coupon off UncleBens express rice 250g in today's metro herald.
    currently 2for€3 in Tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

@mrswalton we would love to hear about your clever shopping strategies to reduce your bill by 40%! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Kayraa

So I printed off The pigsback coupons and supersavvyme coupons and a Moy Park coupon from their website and the dolmio one from their website. Do theses work on the self scanner tills in tesco? It's my first time using coupons ever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 pkkil

Kayraa wrote: »
    So I printed off The pigsback coupons and supersavvyme coupons and a Moy Park coupon from their website and the dolmio one from their website. Do theses work on the self scanner tills in tesco? It's my first time using coupons ever :)

I always go to the cash desk as sometimes the coupons will not work on the self scan and you have to call the staff for help the girls on the desk will but them through for you good luck hope you save lots :)

• Advertisement

pkkil wrote: »
    I always go to the cash desk as sometimes the coupons will not work on the self scan and you have to call the staff for help the girls on the desk will but them through for you good luck hope you save lots :)

Thanks so much! hope I save lots too lol :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭uch

I've never had a problem with coupons at the self service Tills, only minor thing I noticed is if you use more than 3 in the self service it will call for assistance

21/25

So I don't know if anyone has heard of this site http://www.irishopinions.com/
    I basically signed up a year ago and have been doing random survey's and getting paid for them and when I have built up €10 or more I choose tesco gift card as my reward. not coupons I know but it's worth a look if you have a bit of spare time :)

I used my dolmio coupons today and got my lasagne kits for €2 instead of €3. I tried to use pigsback and dolmio site coupon together but got told they are one in the same so I couldn't get €2 off of each lol but still a good bargain I think. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

uch wrote: »
    I've never had a problem with coupons at the self service Tills, only minor thing I noticed is if you use more than 3 in the self service it will call for assistance

I used the Moy Park coupons. I used 4 in one go and assistance called then tried 2 and assistance called

Phantom99 wrote: »
    I used the Moy Park coupons. I used 4 in one go and assistance called then tried 2 and assistance called

yeah I just went to the normal check out and everything was fine, used 4 moy park in a row even on products that had the yellow reduced sticker, was delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭crayon80

The john west one is gone but there is 50c off Dairylea Dunkers and €1 off Dolmio Lasagne Kit

Advertisement