Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

punctures on me mf loader

• 24-01-2012 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

im constantly getting punctures. fixed one last week and now another one today. i think they are small dumper tyres on the front. is there any mixture to put in tube to prevent this.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

maybe get stronger tubes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Gerard93

is there any mixture to put in tube to prevent this.

Check out Air-Seal Ireland, they do that stuff, they have a Facebook page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

your tube is knackered
    or
    there is something in the tyre, loose dirt in the tyre or something stuck in the tyre.

did you check the valve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭David brown

dar31 wrote: »
    your tube is knackered
    or
    there is something in the tyre, loose dirt in the tyre or something stuck in the tyre.

did you check the valve
    no but it was in the garage and heard no complaints only me with the bill:eek:. i seen stuff at the ploughing that could be sprayed in to tyre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭David brown

Gerard93 wrote: »
    Check out Air-Seal Ireland, they do that stuff, they have a Facebook page!
    Thanks for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Gerard93

Thanks for that

No Problem, ur welcome;)

Advertisement