Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park where ya want.............

Options
  • 24-01-2012 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Further to the parking "rant-a-thon" on here a few weeks ago,this is quite fun.

Tis sad that she's a native bibe in Bath England,but she seems to think that she can park where she wants. The guff out of her is his brutal.............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

Where about in Waterford is this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

What has this got to do with Waterford ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Faq wrote: »
    What has this got to do with Waterford ?

The freemen probably think they can park like that because they dont sign contracts with us normal peoples ya know. Other than that I presume its just bad parking which happens in every city and this video is a good one to prove how such arséholes exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

What an out and down numpty. She knew she was in the wrong and instead of letting it go, she only drew further attention to herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

What a prick she and her boyfriend is, stuck up cnuts thinking they can do what they like.

Is that a dublin 4 accent i can hear?

I hate that accent with a passion, its to put on and false.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

ikeano29 wrote: »
    Is that a dublin 4 accent i can hear?

No, the video was clearly recorded in England. This is apparant from the title of the video, how the people talk, and the fact the registration plates are yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I have a question...

DID SHE OR DID SHE NOT HAVE HER DOUBLE INDICATORS ON WHILST PARKED IN THE INSIDE LANE ON THE QUAY if so, she has not committed any crime, and the guy who was filming her IN A PUBLIC PLACE, is obviously harrassing her.....

real post: stoopid B who has not 1 clue about the law

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

nice_very wrote: »
    I have a question...

DID SHE OR DID SHE NOT HAVE HER DOUBLE INDICATORS ON WHILST PARKED IN THE INSIDE LANE ON THE QUAY if so, she has not committed any crime, and the guy who was filming her IN A PUBLIC PLACE, is obviously harrassing her.....

real post: stoopid B who has not 1 clue about the law

Hazzard lights do not allow you park where you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

No, the video was clearly recorded in England. This is apparant from the title of the video, how the people talk, and the fact the registration plates are yellow.

Actually it was recorded in Wales and she does have an Irish accent.

Creamsoda wrote: »

She does seem to have an Irish accent alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Creamsoda wrote: »

It was recorded in Bath, Somerset, but yes she is Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I work in the city centre and i see this level of ignorance from drivers on an hourly basis who park where they want, have zero regard for other drivers, pedestrians, lights and emergency vehicles that also use the road. Irish people have a pig ignorant attitude to the law especially rules of the road, 'i'll only be a few minutes', 'sure what harm am i doing', im the most important person here etc. Its across all of Irish society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Max Powers wrote: »
    Irish people have a pig ignorant attitude to the law especially rules of the road, 'i'll only be a few minutes', 'sure what harm am i doing', im the most important person here etc. Its across all of Irish society.

I didn't realise I had this attitude. Any other wild sweeping statements you would like to make?

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I didn't realise I had this attitude. Any other wild sweeping statements you would like to make?

I didnt realise I had it either. I fell kinda bad now :(

I agree with max that a lot of people do have a bad attitude towards rules of the road, its not just fecking irish people. Its people all over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Sully wrote: »
    Hazzard lights do not allow you park where you want.

Tell that to half the people who park on the quay, in town, in ballybricken, random streets. Actually theres just spas everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Put away the big tar brush the rest of ye. its not the majority of people.

But, in my experience (Sales rep covering all of Ireland, cities and towns) is nearly always women who double park in bad spots.

Tell that to half the people who park on the quay, in town, in ballybricken, random streets. Actually theres just spas everywhere
    everybody knows that if you leave a child in the car then it's ok to park anywhere. Pfft hazard lights only draw attention

• Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

Haha delighted for her what a gee bag and as for her fag boyfriend he could do with a slap. Why are you intimidating my wife..... The stupid bitch won't F off that's why!!! he should have had her charged with stalking him. :)

But, in my experience (Sales rep covering all of Ireland, cities and towns) is nearly always women who double park in bad spots.
    Ya telling us to put the tar brushes away then whipping your own out. Cheeky Monkey lol

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Max Powers wrote: »
    Irish people have a pig ignorant attitude to the law especially rules of the road, 'i'll only be a few minutes', 'sure what harm am i doing', im the most important person here etc. Its across all of Irish society.

This is a Big tar brush.

I was talking about actually seeing the bad parking folk, and yes most of them are women.

As for parking in wheelchair spots.......... feckin, feckers!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Ok Ok maybe not you Minstrel :D (apologies if you were personaly hurt)but in general, ye get what im saying, Irish people commonly just simply dont respect the rules of the road/law etc. There is a big thread here on dog $hit, thats against the law and it is common, littering, also illegal yet common, drink driving- decreasing but still happening, poor and ignorant regarding obeying the law driving - common, jay-walking - common, random violence and crime - common and becoming increasingly common, etc etc...

I read that in Berlin, Berliners will point out to you if you done something like jay-walking often citing that you are setting a bad example for a child. We as a country seem to have an inclination to do all you can get away with, from our politicians down, some say its part of our history, I just think its pure ignorance (except for Minstrel, everyone else though). Everyone saw the excellent cooperation and togetherness the Japannese showed when the earthquake/tsunami happened, they have a long history of being courteous and considerate to others in society, this fed into them dealing with the emergency as best as possible, makes me think what a mess Irish people would be in an emergency.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

its not against the law to film or take pics in a public place,
    im delighted the aul cow got what she deserves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

i can vouch for that also, loading bays are for our use not for some people to just pop to the shop coz its closer

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

Reminds me of people who park in the LEFT lane going down the Quay, knowing the traffic wardens never cross the road to ticket them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Should have been on the bus to Dublin today!
    Some people think it's a taxi they're in!
    Poor bloody drivers!

Advertisement