Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem syncing new 4s to iTunes

• 25-01-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hope someone can help

Friend of mine recently updgraded their iPhone to the iPhone 4s, they backed up all contacts etc from the old iPhone to iTunes but when they connect the new phone it is not registering on iTunes, as in no iPhone icon coming up.

Sorry don't have more info as i have not seen the problem first hand myself

Any ideas what the issue could be??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Marco Polo 1990

Green Martian, you seem to have a lot of friends with apple trouble eh? :D

I will ask my mate and I think she had the same problem, i think it is easily fixed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Green Martian, you seem to have a lot of friends with apple trouble eh? :D

I will ask my mate and I think she had the same problem, i think it is easily fixed

Haha they are asking me as i have one, they must think i am a tech wizz with them, so far from the truth haha:D

1st issue was solved haha

on 2nd issue Told them to open itunes and try to connect to the phone that way, bit hard to tell what to do when you don't have access to it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭yeroulfella

I have an ipod touch and had problem installing ios5 and it syncing on itunes, eventually found something on the Apple forums saying to go into control panel and then add or remove, then go to each of the Apple/itunes products and hit uninstall and when the next box comes up it says uninstall or repair, hit repair, do this to all the Apple products like itunes, bonjour when you have hit repair on all of them restart your pc/laptop , then open itunes and hook you ur device. thats what worked for me

Advertisement