Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding make up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

I used Beauty Team..Sarah Jane was lovely..she came to the hotel and did my hair an make up ( and my mams, sister, childrens hair etc)..was excellent in terms of price and how she was with everyone on the day..would highly recommend her..PM me if you would like to know the prices:)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 birdlake

Thanks, think I have details for beauty team, will see if they're available. good to hear a bit of feedback :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'll ask the wife if you want, She was very happy with hers. Just let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

I know a Girl who does some excellent work also. Im doing some IT/print stuff for her at the moment. PM me if you need any details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jaydee78

I have used Sinead twice for different events and she's just brilliant.
    I heard about her from my friend who used her for her & her bridesmaids for her wedding and she's really good. honestly! she comes recommended from me anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Martina is great, I know loads of people who use her for weddings. 051 371032. She comes to the house and does trial runs I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nedzer99

I've used Sinead Sullivan for my cousins wedding on the back of other people I know who've used her. She called to a friends house to do makeup for 5 of them for a Christmas party and I know of another girl who used her for her wedding make up, bridal party mother and mother in law, and she's done fashion shows and stuff too. Have heard no complaints and again, she's very reasonable and will travel to you too!!

Advertisement