Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Stewart Interview.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I'm in awe of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I could listen to him all day long, the man has more class & presence than anyone else on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

Growing up, whatever his initial motives, that guy thought me more about the world and morality than religion did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

I watched "The Captains" on Netflix last night and it was quite moving seeing him admit that he put his career before his family. Absolutely terrific actor, probably the best to ever star in any Star Trek series.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Benny_Cake wrote: »
    I watched "The Captains" on Netflix last night and it was quite moving seeing him admit that he put his career before his family. Absolutely terrific actor, probably the best to ever star in any Star Trek series.

That would be one possible as to why that "I should have done this a long time ago" scene in AGT was so incredibly well acted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement