Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bobby creekwater & Stat quo .. FUPM

• 25-01-2012 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

2 former shady artists, a lot of us heard of them through the re-up album etc have joined together, this is their first single and its nothing short of class imo.

kendrick lamar ft's on the video, i think these 2 have a lot of potential, always did argubally more so or as much as yela and slaughterhouse.

they were never given a proper chance on shady, i like both hopefully they can get their break.

wouldn't mind seen a cashis ft on this album whenever it comes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Is this worth a listen?

They were signed to shady, hyped to be the next big thing (shady 1.5 perhaps) got released then flopped and very few people even noticed.

They remind me more of yela than slaughterhouse or even obie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Is this worth a listen?

They were signed to shady, hyped to be the next big thing (shady 1.5 perhaps) got released then flopped and very few people even noticed.

They remind me more of yela than slaughterhouse or even obie.

on well its worth a listen, press play you lazy f*ck lol:D joke

ah it was hard for them they were always in the shadow of 50 and g unit at the time who were very popular back then.

give it a listen id recommend it, im putting my reputation on the line here lol.:)

haha - there is lots of stuff I need to listen to so I am very picky at the moment.

Sure The Game was also in the shady of 50 and Royce was completely out of Shady and he managed to rise up.

I will give it a listen I suppose - better be good I am putting J5 on hold!

Ye pretty good - do Shady and Aftermath have a qouta on how many artists they can have at one time? They seem to only ever have less than 10 at a time and let people go for no reason.

haha - there is lots of stuff I need to listen to so I am very picky at the moment.

Sure The Game was also in the shady of 50 and Royce was completely out of Shady and he managed to rise up.

I will give it a listen I suppose - better be good I am putting J5 on hold!

ye i can be picky myself too tbh, i tend to just ignore certain rappers no matter how big they are or how much people bang on about them.

ye royce had premo man lol but royce had a bit more of a reputation too in fairness and game was on g unit records as one of 50s artists he was never on shady like 50 and g unit were, game was never really in g unit the group at least not musically bar a few mixtapes.

ah honestly bobby creekwater and stat and even cashis are all very talented, they just never blew for whatever reasons, em was going through his own personal problems too didnt help them.

il think you will like it man, the beats very catchy too, nice hip hop feel to it no young money bullsh*t lol.

True Royce had Premo but he got Premo because he deserved Premo.
    I just brought him up as an example of someone very closely connected to shady/aftermath who later made it huge same with Game who fair eneough was never really in G-Unit but was Aftermath and very very connected to shady/g-unit.

Ye they possibly just came through at the wrong time 05-08 was a terrible time to be a shady artist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Always liked these two, Stat Quo got some mighty beats when he was on Shady so they obviously thought a lot of him. Cashis on the other hand was muck and wouldnt mind if I never heard his awful rapping voice again.

True Royce had Premo but he got Premo because he deserved Premo.
    I just brought him up as an example of someone very closely connected to shady/aftermath who later made it huge same with Game who fair eneough was never really in G-Unit but was Aftermath and very very connected to shady/g-unit.

Ye they possibly just came through at the wrong time 05-08 was a terrible time to be a shady artist.

true, agree with everything you said. give it a listen anyway and let me know what you think of it man.:)

I edited my previous comment - its a good song hope to hear more and better in the future.

Corholio wrote: »
    Always liked these two, Stat Quo got some mighty beats when he was on Shady so they obviously thought a lot of him. Cashis on the other hand was muck and wouldnt mind if I never heard his awful rapping voice again.

i taught cashis was pretty good at times no where near as talented as the other 2 but none the less i taught he was good enough.

but ye i can see why someone wouldnt like him, he wasnt consistent enough for me tbh but as i said he was good at times.

what about this one man? give it a listen

liking this one, very different. think i heard a sample of drop it like its hot too in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

actually quite good, both just happened to sign with em at the wrong time.

Advertisement